Hashimura Riko (橋村理子) is a former 1st generation member of Up Up Girls (2).
Hashimura Riko was born on January 31, 2000 in Tokyo, Japan.
On June 21, it was announced that Hashimura Riko would graduate from Up Up Girls (2) on July 29 to become a fashion designer. She had gained interest in the profession from studying in university, and had been allowed to participate in designing costumes and goods for Up Up Girls (2). The difficulty in balancing university life and idol life prompted her to decide on graduation from being an idol so she could fully dedicate herself to becoming a fashion designer. The group's first single without her was also announced to be released in August, making We are Winner! / Starting Over her last single with the group.
On July 28, Up Up Girls (2) held the final performance of their "Aoi Haru Atsui Natsu" live tour at Shinjuku ReNY. This was Hashimura Riko's last appearance on stage with the group. During the encore, the rest of the members wore their promotional outfits for their next single Be lonely together, while Hashimura wore a pink dress in honor of her graduation. The day afterwards, she held a solo event where she held her graduation ceremony from the group.
- Name Meaning
Hashimura's given name, Riko, means "logic" (理) and "child" (子).
- Name: Hashimura Riko (橋村理子)
- Nickname: Rikko (りっこー)
- Birthdate: January 31, 2000
- Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
- Height: 156cm
- Western Zodiac: Aquarius
- Eastern Zodiac: Rabbit
- Special Skills: Singing while hula-hooping, baking bread and desserts, drawing pictures
- Audition Song: YOLO
- UP-FRONT GROUP Status:
- 2017-02-25: Joined UP-FRONT CREATE (in partnership with YU-M Entertainment)
- 2019-07-29: Graduated
- UP-FRONT CREATE Groups:
- Up Up Girls (2) (2017-2019)
Discography Featured In
- Up Up Girls (Kakko Kari)
- Up Up Girls (2)
- Sun!×3 / Ni no Ashi Dancing
- Doshaburi no Terrace Seki / Fuyu Tote Tote
- Tte Iu Hatsukoi no Oyakusoku / Happeace LOVE♡
- Zenbu Seishun! / Angel Enjite 20nen
- Kakatte Kinasai / OVER DRIVE
- We are Winner! / Starting Over
- She was born on the same day as former Hello Pro Egg member Muto Mika.
- She considered herself Up Up Girls (2)'s girl power representative.
- She called herself "The world's cutest Rikko" (世界一可愛いりっこ).
- She is a fan of Tanaka Reina.
- She likes drawing, especially pictures of idols, and often posted her drawings on Twitter.
- Her audition number was #14.
Youngest member of Up Up Girls (2)
- "橋村理子に関するお知らせ" (in Japanese). Up Up Girls (2) Official Blog. 2019-06-21.