|Horiuchi Makoto, May 2018|
|Stage Name||Makoto (まこと)|
|Born||December 31, 1968|
|Origin||Habikino, Osaka, Japan|
|Genres||Rock, power pop|
|Occupation||Drummer, lyricist, talento|
|Associated Acts||Sharam Q, The Tsunku♂ Beat, Ganbarou Nippon Ai wa Katsu Singers, UP-FRONT GROUP Telework Gasshou|
Horiuchi Makoto (堀内誠), simply known as Makoto (まこと), is a Japanese musician, lyricist, drummer, and talent under UP-FRONT CREATE. He is the drummer in the band Sharam Q along with Tsunku, Hatake and Taisei.
He regularly appears as the MC for Hello! Project's annual winter and summer concert tours and Hello Pro Kenshuusei recitals. He has also written the lyrics for Country Musume, Heike Michiyo, Maeda Yuki, and Ichii Sayaka.
In December 1988, Makoto along with Tsunku, Hatake, Shuu and Taisei, formed the rock band Sharam Q. They had their major debut, with Makoto on the drums, in July 1992. During that time he was in charge in writing the music. He wrote the hits "Jou・kyou・Mono・gatari," "Sora wo Mina yo," and various others.
After Sharam Q's hiatus, Makoto did activities as a talento, appearing in late night variety shows such as LOVE LOVE Aishiteru, Shin Doumoto Kyoudai, Tamori Club, Tora no Mon.
On March 2 and 3, 2013, Makoto participated in Forest For Rest ~SATOYAMA e Ikou~ SATOYAMA movement in YOKOHAMA along with other UP-FRONT GROUP artists. In the event, he was able to demonstrate an auto camping exhibit and host a couple of stage events. He participated in MUSIC FESTA Vol.0, which took place on the first day, as a special guest.
- Name: Horiuchi Makoto (堀内誠)
- Stage name: Makoto (まこと)
- Birth Date: December 31, 1968
- Birthplace: Habikino, Osaka Prefecture, Japan
- Blood Type: A
- Hobbies: Auto camping, bicycles, floating in a canoe on a lake, taking his pet dog Tarou the shiba inu for a walk, audio (music)
- Onna no Ko no Torishirabe Time (lyrics)
- Kataomoi wa Hot Milk (lyrics)
- Docchi ga Kirei desu ka... (lyrics)
- Fall the rain (lyrics)
- Prepare (lyrics)
- Sasaeta Kurenakucha (lyrics)
- Sotsugyou ~TOP OF THE WORLD~ (Japanese lyrics)
- Tokyo You Turn (Lyrics)
- Shuwa (lyrics)
- He owns a pull-out camping trailer.
- He owns a couple of bicycles, primarily MTB.
- He owns a Canadian canoe.
- He has recently been into jazz and classical music.
- ↑ "シャ乱Q まこと です。まこっチャンネル始めます！まことってどんな人？【まこっチャンネル vol.1】" (in Japanese). Makocchannel (via YouTube). 2019-08-22.
- ↑ "【ハロ！ステ#305】Hello! Project 2019 SUMMER アンジュルムからお知らせ ＆ LIVE、カントリー・ガールズ LIVE！ MC：川村文乃 ＆段原瑠々" (in Japanese). Hello! Project Station (via YouTube). 2019-09-04.