Kyozuka Taisei (経塚泰誠), simply known as Taisei (たいせい), is the keyboardist in the rock band Sharam Q, and is also an arranger, composer, and recording director for the UP-FRONT WORKS label. Taisei is currently the main recording director for ANGERME and Juice=Juice. He used to work on recordings for Melon Kinenbi, Mano Erina, and SATOYAMA & SATOUMI movement songs.
Until 2006, his stage name was originally spelled as Taisee (たいせー).
- 1 History
- 2 Personal Life
- 3 Profile
- 4 Singles Featured in
- 5 Songwriting Credits
- 6 References
- 7 External Links
In December 1988, Kyozuka Taisei, using the stage name Taise, became a member of the newly formed rock band called Sharam Q as the keyboardist, along with Tsunku, Hatake and Makoto. The group made their major debut in 1992.
In 1995, Taisee and Sharam Q won the 37th Annual Japan Record Award for best composition for the single "Zurui Onna".
In 1997, Taisee, along with Makoto and Shuu, formed a special unit called Super!? Tensions. The following year, the group disbanded with the departure of Shuu. The group only released 3 singles.
In 2000, Sharam Q went on a hiatus and Taise began working in music production.
In 2002, Taisee, Yoshizawa Naoki, and former second generation Morning Musume member Ichii Sayaka formed the band Ichii Sayaka in CUBIC-CROSS. The band released one album and four singles until they disbanded in November 2003.
In 2006, he changed his stage name from Taisee to Taisei.
Taisei got married in 1998. His wife gave birth to their first child, a daughter weighing 2984g, on June 24, 2008. They have had three more daughters since, born on undisclosed dates.
- Birth Name: Kyozuka Taisei (経塚泰誠)
- Stage Names: Taisee (たいせー) (1988-2006), Taisei (たいせい) (2006-)
- Birthdate: November 29, 1969
- Birthplace: Osaka, Japan
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
Singles Featured in
- Ai Hitohira (composition, arrangement)
- Nani ga Ai ka Wakaranai Kedo... (composition)
- Watashi (composition)
- Sayonara "Tomodachi ni wa Naritakunai no" (composition)
Keyboard for all songs. Composition for all songs except "Konayuki," "Same Time," and "Mae, Susume" from C:BOX.
- IRRESISTIBLEMENT ~Anata no Toriko~ (arrangement)
- Senritsu (composition)
- Souvenir ~Souvenir~ (arrangement)
- Suna wo Kamu You ni... NAMIDA (arrangement)
- Setsunasa Ranking (composition, arrangement, programming)
- Doryoku - Kei - Bijin (composition)
- THE Nimaime ~ON MY WAY~ (composition)
- Imasugu Tobikomu Yuuki (composition)
- HELLO! PROJECT COMPLETE SINGLE BOOK 20th Anniversary Edition. Ongaku Shuppansha. Published 2018-04-02.
- Translated by Henkka. "Hello! Project COMPLETE SINGLE BOOK 20th Anniversary Edition Roundtables: The Recording Directors." Wota in Translation. 2018-05-06.
- HELLO! PROJECT COMPLETE ALBUM BOOK. Ongaku Shuppansha. Published 2015-03-18.
- "Hello! Project COMPLETE ALBUM BOOK Roundtables: The Recording Directors." Wota in Translation. 2016-12-21.
- "シャ乱Q・たいせいに第一子誕生「結婚10年目にしてやっとざんす」" (in Japanese). ORICON NEWS. 2008-06-28.