Noa Hikari (乃蒼ヒカリ), formerly known simply as Hikari (ヒカリ), is a member of Up Up Girls (Pro Wres).
Noa Hikari was born on February 18, 1998 in Hokkaido, Japan.
On December 31, she changed her stage name from Hikari to Noa Hikari.
On December 10, Hikari released her first solo song "I'm Alive", which was born from her crowdfunding campaign "HIKARI NOA Solo Project". On December 16, "I'm Alive" was released as a CD single exclusively through Tower Records, and a photobook under the same title was also produced from the campaign.
- Stage Name: Noa Hikari (乃蒼ヒカリ)
- Former Stage Name: Hikari (ヒカリ)
- Nickname: Hikarin (ヒカリン)
- Birthdate: February 18, 1998
- Birthplace: Hokkaido, Japan
- Blood Type: O
- Height: 153 cm
- Western Zodiac: Aquarius
- Eastern Zodiac: Tiger
- Up Up Girls (Pro Wres) Color: Sky Blue
- UP-FRONT GROUP Status:
- 2017-08-12: Joined UP-FRONT CREATE (in partnership with YU-M Entertainment)
- UP-FRONT CREATE Groups:
- Up Up Girls (Pro Wres) (2017-present)
- Indie Singles
- [2021.12.16] I'm Alive
- Digital Songs
- [2020.12.25] ROCK BOTTOM (feat. Noa Hikari) (ROCK BOTTOM (feat. 乃蒼ヒカリ))
Discography Featured In
- Up Up Girls (Pro Wres)
- Before becoming a member of Up Up Girls (Pro Wres), she had already auditioned for Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling.
- She has been a fan of pro-wrestling since she was a child, and she wanted to become a pro wrestler since she was in high school.
- She has many piercing on her ears, and two on her tongue.
- At the time of the audition, she was wearing a parka from the Polish gothic brand RESTYLE.
- Her trainer is Oishi Makoto.
- Official DDT Pro-Wrestling Profile
- Official Twitter
- Official Instagram
- Official Showroom Channel
- Up Up Girls (Pro Wres) Official Blog
|Up Up Girls (Pro Wres)|