Yanagisawa Junko (柳澤純子) is a Japanese enka singer under UP-FRONT CREATE.
In 1981, Yanagisawa sang at Hounou Matsuri's “Karaoke Tengu Jinja” where she was discovered by Dick Mine, and as a result entered the entertainment world studied with Ishizaka Masawo.
She made her debut under Nippon Columbia in 1983, releasing the single Anata ni Kataomoi. This was during the heyday of idol singers, and Yanagisawa was called an enka idol and appeared on television and radio.
In 1999, Yanagisawa resumed singer activites using the name Yanagisawa Junko (柳澤順子, different writing).
ASAYAN aired a segment on June 8th, 1999, where enka singer Nakazawa Yuko was invited to meet producer and singer-songwriter Horiuchi Takao on short notice. He asked if she was willing to let Yanagisawa sing "Junjou Koushinkyoku", Nakazawa's third single scheduled for release the following day. He also asked Nakazawa if she would come out for a joint photo-shoot for the promotional poster.
They both recorded their own versions of the single. A limited edition of the single was also released, where Nakazawa sang the main chorus and Yanagisawa sang a few lines and the chorus. Yanagizawa would also join Nakazawa in the Hello! Project '99 concert that year. Their performance however was cut from the VHS release. (But she can be seen singing Zurui Onna at the end).
- Birth Name: Yanagisawa Junko (柳澤純子)
- Stage Name: Yanagisawa Junko (柳澤順子)
- Birthdate: June 8, 1964
- Birthplace: Isesaki, Japan
- Blood Type: A
- Western Zodiac: Gemini
- Eastern Zodiac: Dragon
-  Fuufu Tabigarasu (夫婦旅がらす)
- [2014.12.03] Koi no Juujiro (恋の十字路)
- [2012.12.05] Hamasaki Last Night (横浜ラスト・ナイト)
- [2012.03.28] Kokoro Bijin (こころ美人)
- [2011.11.23] Tokyo - Seoul - Love Call (東京・ソウル・ラブコール)
- [2010.04.01] Yanba Elegy (八ッ場エレジー)
- [2005.05.12] Kimi ni Toku Made... (君に届くまで･･･)
- [2002.04.24] Genki de Ite ne (元気でいてね)
- [2000.11.29] Minna Yume no Naka (みんな夢の中)
- [2000.03.08] Oyome Kouta (お嫁小唄)
- [1999.07.01] Junjou Koushinkyoku (純情行進曲)
-  Tanin Sakaba (他人酒場)
-  Fuyu no Michi Kusa (冬のみちくさ)
-  Miyazaki ni Sumitakute(宮崎に住みたくて)
-  Onna wa Matteiru Mono na no yo (女は待っているものなのよ)
-  Tobenai Kamome (飛べないカモメ)
-  Inochi Moro Tomo Anata ni Ageru (命もろともあなたにあげる)
-  Yoigokoro (酔いごころ)
-  Fuufu Zenzai Shi-Ma-Sho (夫婦善哉し・ま・しょ)
-  Oshichi Koimonogatari (お七 恋ものがたり)
-  Sai-hategokoro (さいはてごころ)
-  Futari no Minatomachi (ふたりの港町)
-  Anata ni Kataomoi(あなたに片思い)